Due to it being Halloween very soon I decided to share with you the most spookiest books I’ve read.
As I was compiling this list. I realised that I tend to stay away from scary books. However, I do read a lot more creepy and disturbing books.
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas ( Manon scenes)
- Flowers in the Attic by Virgina Andrews
- Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
- The last three books in the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare ( particulary City of Fallen Angels)
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Harry Potter by J.k Rowling ( being a nine year old that shit scared me)
I know these a tv shows but if you like spooky books why not give these shows a try
- Stranger Things
- American Horror Story
- Scream Queens
I hope this post got you into the Halloween spirit. Comment books that made you feel a bit creeped out. I am always looking for new recommendations. My books aren’t really that scary. Thanks for taking your time to read this.
Love, Hannah XXX