Hopefully, I will get through these books by the end of the year.I have a really bad habit of buying books when I still have millions to read. I’m sure nearly every book addict has. For some reason I keep starting books and never finishing them. I’m pretty sure I am in a reading slump after ACOMAF.
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
- Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- All of Stephanie Perkins books
- Tales of the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved by Jenny Han
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
- A Thousand Nights by E.K Johnston
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Adhieh. Very similar story to A Thousand Nights I thinks they are both based of One Thousand and One Nights.
- Rebel Sands by Alywn Hamilton
I really hope I can get through these. I am currently listening to Six of Crows on an audiobook and it is brilliant the acting in it is fantastic, though I have to admit it is very slow. I think I might have to buy it in book form.
Feel free to tell me your TBR in the comments I would love to read your thoughts.