Due to the fact that I have been in school for ten years now, I thought I should share some essentials that I find very useful for me. Now some of these are not really for educational purposes though they are useful. These essentials will actually save a life whether its your own or your friends maybe even a complete stranger.
- A weekly planner
- Mints or gum
- Bobby pins
- Sticky notes
- Hair ties
- A hair brush
- Always have some pads or tampons in your locker or bag in case of an emergency
- Earphones. There is nothing worse then when a teacher says you are allowed to listen to music and you have no earphones.
- Some makeup essentials like concealer and mascara
- Glue and scissors. Literally, I doubt that anyone in my class has owned a pair of scissors or glue since year 7.
- Glue tac
- A good pencil case. I remember in year 8 I had a really crappy pencil case and I lost about all of my pens.
They were some things I find useful to have. They really a lifesavers hopefully these will be helpful to you. If you have any more things that could be a lifesaver that I haven’t mentioned feel free to share in the comments 🙂 I would love to here some.
Hope you all have a great day XXX